Sunday, February 10, 2013

Featured Pic of the Day!




I instantly fell in love with this picture, so beautiful. Photo courtesy of Flickr. hahahahah, I know Flickr doesn't share pictures due to photographer's courtesy, but I have my ways! Sorry Flickr. heheheh... ;) Anyway, the picture was taken in Paseo del Mar, over viewing the Great Sta. Cruz Island. Wondering if who the heck is that riding on boat? Actually, those are sea rangers that's circumnavigating the Great Sta. Cruz Island to watch out for some illegal coral harvesters that lurks on the island during sundown. We salute you rangers for doing your jobs in protecting our very own Pink-sand island. I'm so emotional now, 'cause I think we're getting lose the island's beauty due to some reckless coral miners. They should be incarcerated and starve to death! hahahahah... and now I'm being morbid. Anyway, I hope, someday, I'll be the one to catch up this picturesque scenery. Indeed, so beautiful and magnificent. ADELANTE ZAMBOANGA! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment